Using the three blades aswell
what do you all use?
I have been using a 3 blade razor, dropped down to 2 blades and couldn't believe how different it was. 3 is much better.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Using the three blades aswell
No Regrets
4...Shick Quatro, best razor I have ever used.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Same here greencrest
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
i just use the disposable blades...
my facial hair isn't all that thick/rough, so why not?
Use the shick tracer fx, don't know how many blades it is either 3 or 4. It is the only one that flexes in the center to follow the curve of my head.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I use the Mach 3, I got a Shick Quatro for christmas but it breaks my neck out every time I use it
Gillette just upped the ante with the "Fusion" a 5 bladed razor.
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Cmon how many blades can they fix on the razors.
I use a mach 3 when i shave which isnt too much lol
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
i think the blades suck on the quattro. i cant get it to shave my beard. it could be because i have had facial hair since 3rd grade though. haha
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks